Monthly Archives: April 2009

Optimizations (And The Project Now Has a Name…)

So a few problems with the code in the last post. I copied stuff from an older debug version.  Clearly the "state" variables made no sense.  Sorry about that. The code was suboptimal.  Literally… The original version of the code … Continue reading

Posted in Arduino | Leave a comment

Step 1 – Talking to the Arduino

When I got my Arduino, I also got a Proto Shield from Adafruit.  This is an extremely handy shield to get for quickly mucking around with stuff.  It’s especially handy for people like me who suck at soldering.  One problem: … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment